Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yummy Quesadilla!

So this is obviously a really simple recipe, but for a college student on the go, or anyone else that is in need of a quick, but yummy, meal, it's perfect! One of my roommates brought a Quesadilla maker, and needless to say, it has been a huge hit!! Last night I was craving one, so I put a little bit of a twist on a typical cheese quesadilla. I thought it was yummy, so I thought i'd share it with you all!

(I only used one tortilla, but just double it for a full quesadilla)

1 flour tortilla
1 spoonful of TOSTITOS® Creamy Southwestern Ranch Dip (SO yummy!)
1/4 cup shredded cheese (I used the mexican blend from Kraft..I think)
About 6 pieces of grilled chicken strips
Salsa

Cut flour tortilla in half. On one half, put the grilled chicken strips across it, and sprinkle cheese over chicken (more or less depending on what you like). One the other half of the tortilla, spread the spoonful of the Ranch Dip evenly. Put this part of the tortilla on top of the one with the chicken and cheese, and place carefully on Quesadilla maker (or whatever device you use to make quesadillas), and cook until nice and crunchy! Enjoy!

No comments: