Sunday, February 1, 2009

German Chocolate Cookies

Two recipes in one day? It's your lucky day!
So the other day at work, I was going through some blogs, and randomly came across one that had this delicious sounding recipe on it. It was called German Chocolate Cookies. So I immediately wrote down the recipe, and decided to make it. So I went to the store and bought the ingredients..And of course, because I wanted to be able to say it was my own recipe, I changed it up a little bit. They seemed to be a big hit. Since I'm not eating sweets this month, I was disappointed not to be able to eat the leftovers today :( They are really easy to make, and definitely delicious!



German Chocolate Cookies

1 box of German Chocolate Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/2 cup Canola Oil
1 4 oz (I think it's really like 4.16 oz on the package..but find the package closest to 4 oz) package of andes mints
3/4 of a bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
1/2 bag of Butterscotch Chips

Beat all the ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed. Place spoonfuls of cookie dough on a well greased pan. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments: